Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Mystical Views on Singleness

I came across a blog that contemplates on the myths of singleness. It shares the truths behind the myths that she exemplify.

To give you a first taste of Suzanne's blog, let me quote one of the myths.

"There must be something wrong with me. If I could just figure out what it is, I could fix it and guys would start showing interest."

I don't know about you but I strongly disagree with these words.

It is my belief that you don't need to change to be loved because you will change when you are loved.

I urge in the strongest possible terms most single women to stop wasting thousands of dollars to change parts of your body just to be liked or loved. Instead, use them for noble purposes.

You don't need to hurry to get married, just do your thing as single individuals.

Live a life that is honourable than live a desperate life with pleasures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have never looked at this from that point of view, thanks for that.