Monday, July 9, 2007

My First Post


I want to dedicate my first ever blog post to my closest friends who work in the same company with me except for Malu, the one on the right side of your monitor. Take note all of them are enjoying the life of being single.


Contrary to the popular belief that being single is boring, we strongly refute such an idea. As you can see in the image above, it shows that singlehood brings happiness, excitement and independence.


Few days ago, I was trying to think of a word that best describes singlehood. And I ended with the word "UNBOUND". This word encompasses the whole meaning of being single.


As single and unbound individuals, we were born to excel despite the negative conotation singleness brings to us.


To all single individuals out there, long live to all of us!

1 comment:

Infinit Outsourcing said...

I certainly agree but you know it is better still to have someone beside you.

By the way, I am an American National and still single looking for a lifetime partner.

I like the lady on the rear left side of the picture.

Maybuhey!